Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reflection of 2013


Looking upon the days flow by in year 2013

To what I remembered, year 2013 didn't started as great as it should have been
many thing was filled with uncertainty, sorrow of the past, injuries that yet to be mend
Fear upon what lies in the past, and what ups ahead

Looking back at whom I was back then,
One whom care so much on the people whom have gone by
Wonder of the return of peoples whom no longer care
Longing to things that yet no longer belong
Striving for a new beginning, a journey to start the pace

Pondering upon the days which I have sat at the edge of my desperation
that one day, I could let down the past that dragged me long long ago

In Year 2013,
-A year which I learnt to let go of things and peoples whom no longer belong
start to see thing in wider prospects then just solely people I longing to be with
-Year which I left Australia and return to Malaysia
-Graduated from University of Queensland
-Pondering of future path
-Started my career footstep in BP Healthcare Group
-Ended the years with great colleague in company

Regardless what have been the past,
memories start to fade gradually and slowly fading,
hatred become dull and blurry
the longing of returns have no longer there

Though my life have not been brighter than previous
nor my social circle have been growing any larger but become smaller

I appreciate the people whom come and goes,
those whom let me realise how naive I was, though I still hold on to those principles
I believe one day, my persistent will reign in the way I desire

Never to deny, the facts that, people whom encircled me,
they came for a reason, left for another reason

Perhaps, that how my social circle became,
People come and goes, bring various memories and encounter to newer discovery and knowledge
Through these encounters, most are sad memories that disheartening whilst least are enlightening memories

The biggest lesson I have learnt this year,
Learning to Let Go of the past

Seem simple to some, but difficult for someone like me
Letting Go is much more difficult than how it's spoken
Many once told me, to let go of this or that
however, what I have been doing is "Holding On"
Holding on in a "not-a-good-way" to people or things have no longer put any concern
whether am I holding on or letting go

Stubbornness of such been a real torture and pain in year 2012, have brought forward to 2013

however as time passes, the grip that was once firm and steady, become loose and wavy

I guess during that time, my grip have been laid on to another prospect of my life
which is my occupation/jobs

I finally found back the passion to work back as a team leader as I was back then
finishing study (degree) have made me lose the Fire/ Passion for striving forward

Getting back into a busy and occupied job which I'm in,
have occupied most of my time in my work

From terrified of syringe and needles
to holding a syringe to perform venipuncture to customers

From blood phobia
to handling blood samples on daily routine

From zero interest in my job
to passionate indulge in my work and even starting to expanding further

Yet as imperfect of who I am,
I learn along the way,
Gratitude always to those whom are around to assist and guide

A team leader is never better without the people in the team
I'm never once proud to be the shepherd but glad to those that standby together to follow my lead

In a working premises, I'm glad to have my team mates around,
to support,
to enriched one another,
to be the pillar of our branch

I'm never capable to do any of such great extend without the availability of talents my colleagues have to utilized to its limit

During such hectic workload, gradually made me grew to a higher leaps of my life
From minimal capability, to extended capability.

From a staff without any experience, to one whom leading a whole team of staff

Life fill with ups and downs
but be gratitude to those whom comes and goes
every seeds of memories that planted in each and every moment of your life
sprout into a bud that bloom one day

Life might be tough as it seen at its moment,
however looking back later on,
it wasn't that tough after all

As long there's desire to move forward,
no one can stop
is a matter of choice and determination

Past memories have been kept behind,
Present memories have been through
Knowledge and attitude have been built
Determination have been prevail
That the glory of His to be reviewed

May Year 2014 be another exciting year
whether how tough the storms to comes,
My resolution remain the same

Be Still during the Storm
For Whom knows what's ahead
Nothing is too heavy to bear
only One will is too weak to breach

Stand firm and still for what lies ahead is greater
than what lies in front

Let the past remain in the past
let memories be kept as "memories"
a lesson, a course, a foundation
for future upcomings

Keep be renewed with new challenges to come
New encounters to be fought
New Height to be leaps
New Memories to be kept

Looking back is not that bad after all
For what lies in the past,
what meant for what coming up ahead




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe through out 2013, u learned a lot including discovering more about yourself. Letting go of something that is bothering us may not be easy, but Let go of the past so that the NEW can comes. 2014 would be a year of Faith, trust not in your own understanding, but lean on the One who's thoughts are higher than all our ways. Let Go & Let God! Blessed new beginning to you Jason! It is a Journey of Grace :)

Post a Comment