Monday, September 19, 2011

The Virgo-an Birthday 18.09.11

This year birthday wasnt as fun and exciting as one year ago
Looking back pictures from last years
Things was great, friends are a lot
Simple yet fun
Here are some of them





They are all the GREAT people i know from UCSI! Thought not everyone were there but the closest one is always there for me!
Seriously
I miss you guys like crazy!

Been thinking back the old time when everyone were together enjoying life like there's never tomorrow
It was really great!

Now everyone is in different part of the world
Bonding are getting loosen

One of my birthday wishes is

Back in time where you guys were there with me!

Everyone there were a very important part of my journey in life!
You guys meant alot to me no matter how are we now.

I definately will come back to find u every single of you!!








Back to my birthday celebration back in Brisbane!

The morning i woke up, my blackberry i flooded with lots of comment and notification from FB
Just over the hours
I had another 30 comments when i woke up

Well, the first thing i been doing on my birthday
Is replying all the wishes i got from Facebook from everyone of you
I would like to again

Thanks you to whom that sent me wishes and those that remembered my big day right in the heart!!




One thing i left out
This morning i woke up, feeling very dizzy and head is feeling heavy indeed
Balloon and Nicole was preparing brunch
It's was fried noodle

While im having the meal i feel unease and feeling drowsy all the way
Wasnt really a very good condition for a celebration

On the first few hours of my day,
I took medication of panadol (Active Fast)

My good housemate (Chun Hsien, Nicole and Balloon), they are planning for an outing in South Bank for dinner and movie! We invited Dwayne to tag along as well

Let me show u what we did that day

We travelled to South Bank by Moggil Bus 444.

We went to check out for movie showtime
at South Bank Cinema Times

Cinema Ticketing Counter


Each movie ticket cost $5.50 on student card
And we decided to watch Johnny English by Rowan Atkinson a.k.a Mr Bean
We brought the movie ticket for 7.30pm



Movie Tickets (without seat number)

It's how the cinema here does, there isnt any seat number unlike in Malaysia
and if you are late to the cinema even if you purchase your ticket very early, u still get some lousy seating 
haha


Beverage Machine

If you are a Malaysian, Im sure you heard bout 7-11 Slurpee, this is something like that
just that it have different varieties of flavour and colour as you could see, a lot of people buying this drink and some even took their time to make layers of colour and on the side it some candy shelf 




Food Counter (Popcorn)


After getting the movie ticket, We went looking for our Dinner
and it's just beside the cinema, there this restaurant name Ginga (Japanese Cuisine)

Ginga Menu

The main reason that attracted Balloon and Chun Hsien to entered this restaurant is because of these :



Detective Conan Movie!! LOL!


Initially i was craving for some steak for birthday but Japanese cuisine would do as well

However, in the Menu i found this korean dish , Salmon Bimbimbap
and i ordered it as my birthday dinner meal. Isnt it looking pretty brilliant? 
It actually taste awesome as well
 Salmon Bimbimbap


And right in front of our table there this bar counter which look pretty nice
 Ginga Bar Counter


 Our Family Photo! Everyone had their dinner and had some pretty great talk too
Partly of the time they were talking bout the movie, Detective Conan! LOL!
Great family i had here!

After the dinner we went for the movie, We went there at 7pm, and there's alot of people already in the Q waiting for the movie to start, waited till 7.30 finally we can get in
and i bought some popcorn and drink to share with them as well
The popcorn here is coated with caramel. rather is coated with some cheese powder and salt
therefore, it is salty rather then sweet :D but taste nice as well :p

This how the cinema look like, 
To me it seem to be like a theatre hall, huge actually
but crampy seating ><"


 Cinema Screen


After that, we just back home back to our usual life, and im busy replying comments
and i have a total of 250comments! That's a lot to reply but is all the great wishes from everyone
Fantastic! 

and On 19th September Night,
My seniors, Sin Ying, Jerry, Wei Lin
they made me this birthday muffin cake for my birthday!

They are really awesome people that i know!

Thanks you very much!

It's pretty much my birthday cake for this year

Simple yet delicious!

Every little things that everyone did on my big day, i remember it right in my heart! Thanks you everyone!

Thanks alot!

Each of everyone of you made my day as great as it should with great people like you!







0 comments:

Post a Comment