Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reduce Consumption of Shark Fins!

Nothing much i would wanna say  regarding to myself today
However, something come into my mind that i would like to share my thought and feeling about

It was my good friend yet good brother, Nikolai Wong Fu Shun,
shown me a video regarding to shark fin




Have you people wonder why shark fin cause so much?
And have u ask yourself why do you love to consume it so much?

Well Nikolai ask me "What do you feel bad about when eating shark fin?"
I answered , "Well, it would be my wallet, spending on it"

After watched the video, I find my answer is kinda ridiculous
The one that i should felt bad to was to the Shark!

Shark breed only to a small amount of baby shark yearly
and how many fins are there in the shark? There's only 3


Yearly the killing rate of shark was humongous! Have you guys ever consider to stop eating it?


I feel sinful when watching the amount of sharks died for just a pleasure of consumers

Eating shark fin hardly even give you any satiety to your diet except the feeling of luxury

Was does luxury defined to you?

There's one, someone told me he was a rich man
but he isnt rich in financially
but rich in life

Does that consider as luxury?
For that very person, i think he is, he have a great family, great job, great friends and enjoy his life a lot

Sharks are currently one of the endangered species in our Mother Nature
yet we have not ever appreciate what was given to us yet harming them and making thing worse as we are all today

I agree not everyone consume it daily however there are some that consume them daily

Consider on the marketing side,
if there's less demand = less killing of shark

I hope everyone of you might actually consider thinking about it

What make you feel about when eating shark fin?

However till the end i answered Fu Shun again
that i feel bad about my wallet and also mainly to the shark that been tortured by my sins

Hope all of you might felt the same as well

Heal the World !

2 comments:

Chu Ying said...

Haaiz... Human

Unknown said...

haiz rich ppl ><

Post a Comment