Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Great Friends in My Life (UCSI)

In my life, indeed i know quite a number of friends
From bypass friend to Great friends

Today it just suddenly came into my nerve that i would like to tell some of you how great are you guys in my life! Without any of you, I'm not what i am today.

I would not have such a memorable and exciting life in UCSI!
Never doubt that, I might or might not be successful in my life but im very sure that without any single of you, I would not live up to my life like now!!

Friends to me used to be a very simple term

Friend - people that you used them for my own benefits and vice versta

but from the very moments i know u guys, It doesn't meant that at all
I can see pure heart of sharing and appreciation among you guys

I been through a lot of great moment and times with you guys no matter how close to how long to how short
Every single moment was a GREAT! 


Let's start one by one
I was planning to draw a family tree but kinda hard ><"

Among the closest friends,
I would really call Brother and Sisters would be
1) Nikolai Wong Fu Shun
2) David Chung Tze Yang
3) Christine Chua Wen Yee
4) Cyrus Akbari
5) Mandeepal Singh
6) Fong Ching Hong
7) Khong Mei Li
8) Soh Wai Tuck
9) Akindayo Ak-Banks

P.S : Don't matter the order guys! No matter how i put it there's still an descending order ><"

There's are other good friends too besides this brothers and sister
1) Nyo Chu Ying
2) Lee Chun Hsien
3) Tan Aik Sheng
4) Beh Joh Sheng
5) Looi Han Jo
6) Bobby Ping
7) Tan Cheng Kiat
8) Steve Lau
9) Tan Chon Peng
10) Nicole Yee Kar Yen
11) Dwayne Hee
And there are many many more especially EVERYONE in UCSI's April 2009 Bsc Applied Sciences!!





Well below are some of the great times we are together


































Toward my life ahead of these year, all of you have been by my side.
even though time together wasn't long but the moments together was memorable

Time flies, people surrounding me always changing but there's always some of those people
have not change.

Those are Great Friends!!

Whenever there's time I need someone to listen to me and my thought and feeling be heard
You guys Never failed to be that person. Even how harsh things went through, we tend to hold each others together walk through it..

I know I'm such a perfectionist person that wish most of the things goes by my way my thought my direction
I may not be a very perfect friend but there's time i really care and take into consideration for you.
No matter how things happen between us, i will never give up this friendship
I would try to give you the best solution (which i presume)
Whether it work out for you or myself, 
I felt each of you went through it perfectly the way i wanted

Tracking back time, Things was much more easier having every one of you there!
Whenever i face trouble, you guys will be always the first one to lend me a hand or shoulder for me to shed my tear and sorrow.
No matter how i camourflage myself, you guys will never failed to see through it.

Life here wasnt really easy without you guys
You are all my best partner and friends
No matter how have u contribute in my growing process

You will always have a place in my heart and mind

The smile in your face, and my face
The sorrow in yours and mine
The happiness we shared
The successes where accomplished
The time we spent together
The every little things we did for each others
The ups and downs we went through

Every moments didn't comes easy like a snap of finger

We each contributed for all these little things

Great things happened when we combined every single little things

There's time we would thinking of giving up on each others but at the end we never able to do so
Because we know without you or me, there's never WE

We are always ONE!!

Everyone of you just as important to me as my everything
You are part of my life

Without you, There's Never Me~

It's not easy to find friends like you
and it might be easy to lost a friend like you,
if i don appreciate you well

I hope to let every one of you know that

I really Appreciate every one of you deep in my heart

Whether are we still close or distant or even never talked ever since some incident
You guys still have your part in my heart

I really hope we could get back together like Old times
when everyone able to sit around and having our talks and meetings

whether would it be official stuff, or personal matter

I felt I have no appreciated the time i had with you till i really apart from you
I have never had much pictures with you

So please,
Please promise me, I wanna have more solid memories of you
Let's get together again and take some good great and fun pictures together

I wanna show everyone that in my life

I have Great Peoples like you guys that always by my side

Im Very Proud having you in my life

I'm proud of myself that i really care for you even now

Frankly telling you guys
I miss you deeply in my heart
whenever I'm Lonely and Alone, i tends to hope everyone of you will be my side

P.S : When writing this blog, I cried all the way through it, because i really miss you guys very much!!
I Miss The great time together
I miss the laughter we had together
I miss the craziness we did
I miss every SINGLE things we have together!!

Please Promise Me, that we will always be together till one day you feel I'm not worth you to be called as Friend!

2 comments:

David said...

Hey, just stay strong, and tahan 2 more months, and you're gonna see them again!

Unknown said...

I cant see you ><"

Post a Comment