Friday, September 30, 2011

30th September 2011

Is another day ending the Month Of September
Supposingly to be a month which I'm most happy of
but things just doesnt get on the right track

Anyway

A friend of mine, name E
Awaken me from my pitiful life
Though i still couldn't let go but well things will work out fine
Wounds doesnt heal fast.

E gave me some Korean lesson
Not sure will E keep on teaching me anot but here is what i learn in an hour time

An nyong = hi/hello (first thing to greet ppl with)
Nae = me
Yi Lem = name
En = is
ib ni da= ending of word? (not sure :p)

First constructed sentence
"An nyong, Nae Yi Lem En Jasonyap id ni da"
(Hello, My name is Jason Yap toot toot toot)
hahaha

Pam gap serp ni dah = glad to meet you

1= il
2= yi
3= sa,
4= sah
5= oh
6= yoi
7 = cil
8= pal
9 = gu
10 = sip
11 = sip il
20= yi sip

all the word sound similar to me
is like mixture of hakka hokkien and chinese in a way

Well that's all about my Korean lesson
My sensei E is missing after that ><"

Wonder will E teach me smthg new

P.S : If you ever wonder is E is a guy or a girl, make a guess
But something to make it straight, E is occupied and not available

haha

Well
Will update if anything up on 1/10/11

0 comments:

Post a Comment