Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Starting Point of my Life

After been struggling to hold on to you for several days,

I finally learn to let go

My mom told me that


"God is very smart in planning
probably u were too timid and control by her all this while
so let u hv a small rejection so u will stand stronger for future
she doesnt value ur heart
then make her regret she hurt you and rejecte your love
let ur future wife has the best love she can ever get
Make urself success in life and career
make ppl surrounding u admire you and cherish you

If she so inconsiderate to give you so much burden while you are already alone in oversea
that only show how much she doesn't love you
If a girl that love you, not only will support you yet wouldn't give you so much thing to trouble

I know you are sad, cry it all loud, talk to a friend, talk a walk to Gold Coast theme park or walk around Brisbane City. Don't do any work for the meantime. Take a break and move on"

After hearing this from my mom (which is also her birthday today),
I walked out to the balcony to sit

I cried out loud, shedding a lot of tears
The sky suddenly rain
The sound hidden my voice of sorrow
The rain droplets accompany my tears
It's a blessing from GOD







Is a scenery he wanted me to see that i have to stand strong and let past be past
Rain continues as i shed my tear.

Then slowly my heart isn't pain anymore
I don't feel a thing
as if the wind blows away all the unwanted feeling i had

Finally i was able to buckled up myself
Just like i wrap up the tissue that wipe off my tears
and threw it off to indicate a new beginning of my life

My sacrifices for this love just flow away with the tears
Eye will never lies
Neither my mouth will
Because i live with honesty and dignity that i never do anything wrong this relationship

Only you love your friends and yourself more then you love me!
You shouldn't deserve me since 4 years ago!!

 I shall never shed another drop of tears for you, it because tears have been repeatedly dropping beneath my heart ever since you neglected me for your friends

You ought to said was my wrong
neither i will argue with that

But the truth only GOD will know
GOD will know what you did to me

If there's GOD in this world,
He will know what he plan and he knew what you did


This envelopes you gave me when i left Malaysia,
If you ever remember what you wrote in the photos

This envelope will be sealed forever like my love for you
I never doubt my loyalty to you
My love for you was true
The only heart been changing was YOURS!

You should knew you lied to me about all of it!
You never kept your word and promises to me
I will never regret what i did today







0 comments:

Post a Comment