Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kitaro Concert in Arena of Stars(Genting)


Kitaro Concert was on 07March 09 held in Genting Highland

My Mom, sis and I went for the concert
We have 5 complimentary ticket with us
My mom invited Jo to join us for the concert
but she wasnt free on that day
so end up we invited my dad's friend, Uncle Albert (Poney CEO) for the concert
Uncle Albert bought Joshua's parent(Mei Mei's Bf family) along
He invited us to Genting Palace to have our dinner

so end up
the one going for the concert was
My mom, sis and I, Uncle Albert wife , Joshua's Mom

so 5 of us went to Arena of Stars, I went to Q for ticket
we got a lousy yellow seat ticket which is like so far from the stage
so v demand for a middle green seating
ouch
it took so long
made me waited 30 min for the tickets
when mostly all the ppl already enter the concert while im still standing outside the counter
how frustrating

lucky at last v manage to change our ticket
from Row : YW Seat : 223 to Row : GE Seat : 206

got such a nice seating
which exactly middle facing the stage

Kitaro was late for the concert which he arrive around 9 while exact time was around 8

but nvm
as long there concert to watch

It was a nice concert
alot nice song had been produced
(hard to describe to bout hte concert as i didnt take any pict)

At the end of the concert
while exiting the arena
I bought 3 cd of Kitaro Production Album

was a tiring trip
need to travel back to KLright after the show
so went for supper near Jo's house
which she said the food there was nice
so went to eat the "Nga Pou Lou Shiu Fun" and a "Gong Fu Chou" with a "Nga Choi Ham Yu"
bill was around 50
quite reasonable la

then headed back to home
really tired =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment