Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Jo Jo


Maybe start by yesterday night
suddenly got a msg from Jo
which goes
"Let me keep it to myself . You sure say i hua xin1 cos i "admire" quite a number of guys . LOL
I'd never tell jason bout tis"

Hmm
this message seem to talking to another guy right??
plus with my sensitive feeling very fast it burst into my anger
On top of that, it was already 1.48am that time i receive this msg
hmmm
really heart broken

Quarrel with her so long bout it
i even ask her for Break up
Jo keep deny that she wrote that and keep saying it was Jack that send her that msg and accidentally forwarded it to me
In the end, i still doesnt not trust her . . . .
Then . ..
v quarrel whole night till 3am
and i feel so heart broken which i ignore Jo completely
then i went to sleep

on the next morning
Jo send me a msg saying "morning "
then the next one saying "Laogong . .. . ."

i feel so weird that time
the blood rushed thru my head thinking why isnt she quarreling upon yesterday matter yet could nicely talk to me
then dunno up to a time i feel guilty that i didnt trust her
but she seem to be quite sweet and nice this morning
she could talk to me nicely and didnt ngsong or fa my pi qi
that pretty weird

then the whole day v like totally ignore bout the matter happened last night
Kinda happy bout it
she became so tolerate-able with me
even joke and treat me so sweet
im very touched with her change

the whole day she was been so sweet
im so in love with her

;p

Jo, I Love You <3

1 comments:

Jo-Y said...

i'm always tat sweet
only u din notice it
;p

Post a Comment