Monday, February 16, 2009

Hot and moody day

Today around 4a.m my mom depart to Macau to celebrate my Dad's bday on 19th Feb
leaving my sis for me to take care

i just slept for 5 hours then around 630 woke up and ready to fetch my sis to school
after fetching her to school, i return home and feel tired but yet couldn't sleep

i dunno what could i do during this time
feel like going out to meet some friend but no one was around. . .
feel like finding some stuff to do but yet nthg to do. . . .

Holiday this long really giving me a boring and moody feeling
why i couldn't enjoy my holiday ??

i very miss Jo Jo. . . but v couldn't meet often
when there's possible of meeting up. . she always doesn't wanted to
feel kinda sad bout it

anyhow all i could do was to respect her. . . .

Today weather is so hot that make my mood even worse . . .
sitting at home doing exercise watching movie . . . .
really kinda of boring with that hot weather

i wonder could i possible do what i wanted. . . .
how will my future be??
i couldn't decide. . . .
feel very useless somehow . . .

wonder is there anything interesting later at night ~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment