Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today 19th Feb 09
my Dad, Raymond Yap birthday
he is currently in Macau
WIsh him A Happy Birthday ^^

hopefully he will climb higher than his post
and more successful

today he should be quite enjoying as my mom, uncle and aunty and his friend purposely visit him from Malaysia to have dinner with him
today dinner should hv alot of great wine on table to drink
haha
would be a nice one


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Jo upset bout me
she say i didnt help her wish my dad
though i did
only i told her i wish my dad on her behalf as "Happy Birthday Dad"
but it was a joke
and she said im crazy . . . .
haiz.. . ..

she hv a button fall off from her shirt
so she asked me a question whether to put the hairpin on the cloth or the hair
she said that if put it on cloth she wont "zhao guong" but hair will messy
but if put on her hair, she will "zhao guong"

this silly Jo
isnt it very obvious?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today quite tiring
doing side-stepping 3ooo time today
WOW
i cant even believe it myself im so motivated bout it
haha
not bad
maybe tomorrow could do more
sweat alot
my shirt is fill with sweat now
my leg abit ache
holiday is boring
hope to go on vacation or find time with Jo(but somehow she always reject me . . . feel so upset
is spending some time with me is so difficult. . . haiz)
i dunno whether when could i c Jo
Jo u know i VERY MISS u
WHY cant u come out accompany me few hours .. . .
i didnt demand for a day nor half a day but only 3 hours . . .
u also don give it to me

nevermind
it almost time to fetch my sis . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment