Friday, February 20, 2009

Busy Busy Day

Today around 5pm went to Pantai Cheras to visit Kelly Wong
she been in hospital for 2 days already due to "chu ma"
pity her
look so pale and slim down alot
hvnt seen her for 2 years
didnt imagine would see her in hospital

after that jasmine and I went to Leisure Mall
we went to meet up with Jo at Popular Bookstore..
she was buying some colour+glitter paper for "B.M week"
she seem to be more concentrate on it than on me
sad =.="
She bought a chinese story book
haha
it a "er tong(kid) story book" haha
i laughed at her
she blushed
pretty cute indeed

after that we went to night market together
walking together . . .
but she always keeping a great distance away from me
feel so sad . . .
why cant v walk together
sigh
doesnt matter
all she know is to say i don understand her when i ask her bout those
why didnt she even understand me back instead T.T
haiz
anyway
all i could do is to pretend nthg and smile
later we went to buy fruit rojak
that scene was pretty fun
she insisted wanan pay and don want me to settle the bill
so i bought my sis the rojak cracker and settle the bill together
That silly Jo really cute sometime

after that she just left my sight again and disappear . . .
why do i always need to look at her back every single time. . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then my sis and i bought 2 pieces of "jing lung bao" and a "sat kei mah"
then back to grandma house at Cheras

that night dinner was porridge with "pei dan" , "ham dan" and slim pork meat
quite nice
haha
after that couldn;t decide where to go. . .
didnt went for movie that night
so plan to go on Sat instead

tired night
then glad to saw Jo's pict
she pretty sweet in it
gave me a smile on my face
but that v ngsong each other again. . . .
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cant v together nicely????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment