Monday, June 8, 2009

Long Monday

8th June

Today there calculus class, Mr. Ong was teaching about infinite limit
i really don get it what he was talking for the whole 1hour 30min
it's so confusing
suddenly negative infinity suddenly positive infinity
then suddenly cant negative and positive infinity =.=

blah blah blah
don get it at all
then tutorial for calculus make me slightly clearer bout infinite limit

after that Chemistry Quiz
woohoo

20 question quiz
did it all
make 2-3 mistake
gosh
should have change the answer
GRrrr

anyway it;s ok
the thing suck bout it is that i have to bend my head to look at the paper make my neck so pain T.T

after finish my quiz i hand in to Miss Alice
she told me she commented on my blog
so i rushed back home to check it out

i like WTF! internet connection DOWN!!

so frustrating
keep calling TMNET!! dial 100 on house phone

it took me 2 hour and 50 over calls over the phone
and what most PISS OFF is IM NOT DIRECTED to the OPERATOR
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! IM so curious bout Miss Alice's comment!! SAD!


nvm forget it
went out to pick Evonne from work then head back to her house to get my doggy(Bubble)
then went to grandma house eat and back home

At last, INTERNET IS BACK!
Life without internet is sucks

directly rush to my chem blog to check out the comment URL: http://lifeisachemistry.blogspot.com

Miss Alice gave me 3 comment
lucky im in good track ^^

Yay
so went and correct those mistake and etc

and now is so tired
as it already 1239am
need to sleep zZzZz

0 comments:

Post a Comment