Friday, June 26, 2009

stressful day

Today morning i had a hard time waking up
i woke up at 8am was quite late. . .
feeling unease the whole day

When reached UCSI
i plan to study Java's array
but having a hard time doing it cos im totally blank!!!!

im very SAD and Stressful!

i dunno what to do
i cant think properly

THen when during the lab session I was supposed to write out a program on Grading system of 3 person mark and grade

i was like totally BLANK!!!

i have in mind what my output look like
but suddenly it's gone
i was sitting there staring at the PC and not typing anything out

i was planning to do it in array form
but when im typing i leading throught JOptionPane. . .
it's totally pathetic for myself
i keep having doubt on waht im typing out
i keep asking Mr. Vee even on simple Java doubt
He gave me a remark " I didnt expect you to give such an error"
On the spot my emotion went deep down and my stress increase greatly

Im feeling very pathetic!
what with the IT brain of mine gone to!!!!

eventually i stopped doing it and even until this very moment i have no idea what should i do for it. . . .

i think i shall stop teaching ppl java when myself is doing badly this particular moment. . .
im very sad!

i have tons of report and assignment and homework remain undone
and i dunno how can i do it with current mood and stress!

Someone please help me!

Today my dad and bro is coming back
hopefully there return will cheer me up abit
but when they are back i don think i have more time to do my report and etc

0 comments:

Post a Comment