Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pain in the eye

Yesterday night there was a sudden pain on my right eye's eye pocket
it was very pain
whenever i blink or close my eye, i feel the pain in it
as time goes by, the pain grow too
making me a hard time to focus on my bio lab report
and i end up giving up and went to sleep

this morning i woke up
the pain was still there which i wish it would be gone after one night
HAIZ!!!!!

then my right eye start to ache more and reddish skin come upon on the spot
went to school for Biology on 11-12 but arrived at school around 10 to completed the bio lab report

having hard time even to look at the screen to type
when completed ask Shawn to take a look at it as my eye feel very stressful

after that had some hard time printing that doc out
slowpoke printer
got problem d
zz
gonna bash it

so end up went to photostat shop to print it out
costs me RM 9.80

but nvm la

when class started, lecture was using the projector
my eye was so pain when looking at it
so i just read my note and chat with Choon Peng for awhile

when classs finished, i hand in the report and went to Suntex's clinic for treatment.

When enter the doc room, the doc ask what's my problem
i said my eye aches alot on the eye pocket since last night
she then took a mini torch light and start lookin into my eye
she settle down on her chair and said the muscle of the eye cramped and cause the pain. She said d cause of this event is due to over-stress and tired. . .
I cant agree more than her ;p

anyway
she gave a some pain killer and ask me to get more rest instead

0 comments:

Post a Comment