Sunday, November 18, 2012

Appreciation

This Videos remind me of how much things had happened between two best friends being together
and fall in love..

Going through various struggles and partnership through works
However, It reminded me how much i have taken granted of my friendship with a very dear friend of mine

The videos ended with a happy ending
but my life story ended different...

Because I have not full appreciated her presence...

May God lead reconciliation to come upon

Appreciate what in front of you...
You never know how much people around you
trying to get your acknowledgement

and you never know how deep is the cut they went through

Don't regret in future on the things you missed out

I missed out mine... and it's still a deep remorse in my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment