Saturday, November 3, 2012

Reflection

A blink of eye
It's almost an year after my life have changed in 2011

Reflection of what happened during 2011,
still made a remarkable year in my life

Tons of changes happened and went through that brought me
whom am i today

A completely different person

Thinking back that time,
When storm came to my life,
it was around this period of time

When exams were near, time were limited
yet issues were booming up beneath of life

Suddenly It reminded me that my life wasn't as simple as that

What happened in the past, made who am i today

In the heaviest storm in life,
Counting my every single blessing that people around me have given

indeed, true enough in 2011
I lost 2 very precious people in my life

2 person whom no longer walk a journey in my life anymore

Departed to different junctions and paths that might not be
linked up again as in we were in the past

2 different people

Tremendous life events, lessons, understanding and even growth

I hereby thanks both of you for once walking in that journey with me

It have been a tremendous wonderful path whether was it happiness, sorrow
pain, joy or even heart breaking moments.

It all have been seeded beneath my memories that you were important in my life

Although lots of things play in role for all these happening,
but the happy memories have never faded..

One taught me:
-importance of appreciating the one that loved you
-crucial plays of timing in life events
-making the right choice to let go what have reaches its time limit
-learn the pain and sorrow of waiting for the one that loved
-importance of not taking ones presence for granted
-learnt to love the right one not the one that doesn't
-there's always a second choice in life
-let not be stubborn on own principal as it might hurt others
-Appreciation to best friend
-Shall not hide feeling
-Expression of joy and willing to share
-Be able to speak the truth out of own heart
-Learning to be humble and gentle upon others
-Self-pride worth nothing


One taught me:
-importance to respect own partner
-importance of freedom
-love the one that love you, not just the one you love
-learn to love myself before loving others
-learn to be sensitive and caring
-Importance of communication
-Importance of a strong relationship
-Mutual happiness in a relationship
-Most importantly, letting go what does not belongs

Many more i have learnt from these 2 individuals that changed my entire life to begin with

Nevertheless, receiving the best salvation in life in 2012..

Times past, our journey together have just moved on for a year..

I miss both of you but at the same time, I know there's no longer
the chance to reconcile until the days been planned to comes

Blessed to those that are humble to seek forgiveness and be gracious to forgive others...


1 comments:

sabrina said...

"Blessed to those that are humble to seek forgiveness and be gracious to forgive others..."


:)

Post a Comment