Friday, November 9, 2012

Trust

Across these period of time;
from experiencing so many different obstacles in life

Meeting various type of people
Emitting different type of interest in each of them

I start to ponder.........

In many various people come forth to joint in a path together
or
by chances bump at a cross junctions

How many of them truly meant for you?

Are they your best friends?
Regular friends?
Partners?
Soul mate?


Various thought came into my mind
thinking how each of them changed
and 
manipulated my life in every step
I have stepped forth to move forward

Learning from various aspect
from Friendship - Love partners


What keeping people together?


*.~.*.~.*.*.~.*.~.*Trust *.~.*.~.*.*.~.*.~.*

Because my trust have been repeated violated
by various people
regards of different issues

One thing that always keeping strongly
"Can I trust you?"

Inevitable that many important peoples
in my life comes and went off

From Buddy become Hi-Bye friends
From partner became road-passers
From love partner become complete foreigner

People come and goes
Nothing can be changed

When new peoples came into my life
Gradually building trust,
Matter of times, It will be violated again

I start to asked myself
Is it that important to have an in-violated trust?

Even some with such simple thought
tends to lies and cheats

What have the world became to be?

A world of violation of faith and trust?

Perhaps myself have been one of them

I started to give affection to specific people
but times do tell that
Only the Right one Deserve it
which I have never met the right one

*.~.*.~.*Friends*.~.*.~.*
Conversations became dull and ugly
Intentions became boring and random
Even friends who proclaims as Brothers and Buddies
they betrays and backstabbing

Where about those Listen-And-Forget?

*.~.*.~.*Partner*.~.*.~.*
From a Heart filled with expectation in faith
to a heart filled with suspicious in trust

Joy to Sorrow
Expectation to Disappointment
Conversation fill with coverage and lies
Proclaim with true heart but Continue with Sins
Pure honesty to Pure treachery

Declare to Love but Failed to Commit 

*.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.*


What had life meant to be in such Affliction

Where is the Flawless Trust?

Human - Human Relationship is
filled with divergence

*.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.*


Living in such Erroneous Life
How would things be right?

Trust no longer dwell in present
Who else can I lay my rest on?

*.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.*

It's just like a Wine Glass
filled in a Delicate and Well Conspired Glass
with Astringent, Racy and Ample Wine

Scattered and Disintegrated
to
Decrepitude





Intersperse to pieces of diminutive glass

*.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*.~.**.~.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment