Friday, November 30, 2012

Leaf in river flow

I have been thinking over and over my days

What kind of life have I been going through?

Why have my life been rather different ?

What was I meant to be??


Looking back at those days

Realize nothing last

Neither do any feeling that's does not perished

I guess it have been my problem all the while

Pondering worth nothing

As its bring worthless thought and burning precious time

If I were to choose, I wish there's we're more things I could do..

What could I live a meaningful life than burning each day doing worthless things

When comes to a time where you try to finish up those remaining time of the day

It just shown how empty is your life have been

Trying to live a life by hoping time to travels

Living a life without a motive


What mores empty than such living??

An aimless life is just like a leaf flowing in the river stream without an ending not knowing the finish line..

Letting life burnt in such way, what more worthless can it be

0 comments:

Post a Comment